Friday, November 12, 2010

Terre Haute Children's Museum











Jayden and I went to the new Children's Museum for the first time today and I think it's safe to say, she had a GREAT time :) They have 3 floors of stuff to do, but definitely the second floor was her favorite. She really had fun in the kitchen and grocery store area and I would bet that it was her favorite or at least a close second to the veterinary area set up on the first floor. I really think she is going to grow up and be something that involves being around animals. We definitely had an awesome time and enjoyed some good company with some friends we haven't seen in a while. I can't wait to go back and take Sophia and Randy too. They had a really neat toddler area that was closed off for children 4 and under and it would be great for Sophia to scoot around in!











No comments:

Post a Comment