Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Can I get a Hallelujah!

Sophia seems to be SO much better today, HALLELUJAH! She had pedialyte all last night and made it through the whole night feed, her medicine this morning, and the flush with no problems! And that is how the whole day went :) I started giving her half pedialyte and half formula today and she handled it like a champ. I am giving her the half and half tonight also, and then tomorrow we'll try straight formula and see how that goes. I'm still a little nervous about her spitting up and even more nervous that it may be green, but hopefully whatever was causing all this has ran it's course and left for good!

BUT.......now Jayden has spiked a fever and so we are treating her now :( She came home from school today acting a little weird, more than normal :), and I checked her temp and she had one. Hopefully a good nights rest, with lots of vicks rubbed all over her little body, and a day of rest tomorrow will have her back on her little energized feet!

Also, I seemed to have broken our camera :( so pictures may be few and far between for a little while, but I'll try my best. I know that's why everyone looks at our blog :) for the cute pictures of the girls not my boring stories :) Off to put the big baby to bed. Thank you all for the prayers for Sophia last night, they must have worked. HALLELUJAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment