Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Nine

Today my husband and I celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary.  I truly feel so lucky to have such an amazing person by my side to share all the good and the bad times with.  When I have been weak, he has been my strength.  When I have been scared, he has been brave for both of us.  When I have felt lonely, he has been there with open arms reaching out to me.  When I have been stressed and worried, he has been the calm that I needed.  And I am forever thankful to have found such an amazing person like Randy.  I can't imagine my life with anyone other than the man I married nine years ago today.  He has proved himself over and over again how great of a husband, and a father, he can be.  I love you Randy and Happy Anniversary!!!!

 
 
And just to keep with the Down syndrome Awareness theme this month.....a picture of Sophia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment