Friday, August 13, 2010

Leg Warmers and Button Buddies









We are embarking on a new fashion statement, bringing leg warmers back and our new button buddies :) I have seen other little ones showing off their leg warmers since last fall and winter, and since spring came along and Sophia has officially been out of jammies as her every day attire, I decided to try them out for this fall and winter, and don't they just look cute! This is our first trial pair and let me just say, there will be more. I can't wait to look for some other cool leg warmers to keep our chunky monkey nice and warm during the next two seasons and keep her comfy as well.
The princess button buddy is something that I just heard about last week and looked up the website and thought they would definitly be a lot cuter than the white gauze I have been using and after buying a trial pair I found out that they are great! So I've ordered a weeks worth and I can't wait to add a little sparkle to her feeding button :)

No comments:

Post a Comment