Thursday, September 22, 2011

Silly Hair Day

Today was Silly Hair Day at preschool and Jayden and I SOOOO wanted to do a mohawk with her hair, but it just didn't work out :(  So we did this instead.......

Of course I could have just sent her with her hair looking like it normally does, which is pretty darn wild, crazy and silly!

Just a few reminders, the 2011 Buddy Walk is quickly approaching, almost two weeks away!  If you haven't donated yet and would like to, just go to the link on the top right of our blog page and it will take you directly to Sophia's Buddy Walk fundraising page!  All donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated!  Also, October is Down syndrome awareness month, and like last year, I plan on blogging all 31 days of October!  I am really excited about this challenge and have been getting myself prepared to give you something worth reading during the month of October!  More to come, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment