Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Randoms....

I am a horrible blogger.  I have become a slacker when it comes to writing posts AND taking pictures.  I will try to do better.  So here are some random pictures of the girls, and a few of me, from the past few weeks.

Jayden got a gator from her cousin this past weekend and she really likes it.  But Sophia, she LOVES it!!!  Thank you Jake for the awesome gift! (And Shelby, well she doesn't know what the hell to think of it!)
You gotta love Sophia's new hat!

this has to be what an angel looks like :)

Mommy and Sophia (taken by Jayden)

My beautiful big girl!
she asked, "isn't this cute Mommy?"  Yes it is :)
I'm thinking this could be her mug shot???  (under arrest for not being cooperative during therapies)
Sophia and Mommy (again taken by Jayden) - the girl of many talents!
another gamer?

No comments:

Post a Comment