Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Painting 101

Today, we decided to paint.  This is usually a disaster and the actually painting typically only lasts about 4 minutes(with set up and clean up lasting 30 minutes), but today wasn't as bad as I anticipated.  Jayden actually painted for more like 15 minutes, Sophia on the other hand lasted the usual 4 minutes.  I didn't even have to stress about Sophia eating the paint, I gave her pudding to paint with, which she had no desire to eat, go figure.   
Doesn't she look so grown up?
Well I guess she did try it once, but that was the end of that!  Normally her mouth, inside and out, is covered in paint, when I give her the real stuff!
Starting her masterpiece
Sophia got cleaned up and SO wanted to get her hands on the real stuff!
BEAUTIFUL! (even with all that crazy hair, LOL )

No comments:

Post a Comment