Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Am Thankful For.....

**this is my thankful list, in no particular order**

I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1.  my amazing husband, who stands by me each and every day.
2.  two beautiful little girls, who I get to call my daughters.
3.  my health, and the health of my family.
4.  my freedom, and the men and women who have made it possible.
5.  supportive family and friends.
6.  my mother-in-law beating breast cancer this past year!
7.  my parents, who have always loved me unconditionally.
8.  my brother, who has been an awesome role model for me all my life.
9.  caring doctors, nurses and therapists.
10 a house to live in, food to eat, and the love of family and friends.
11 my husband's job.
12 days when we have nothing to do.
13 the opportunity to be a stay at home mom.
14 another successful surgery under our belts.
15 the ability to give our children wonderful childhood memories.
16 smiles, laughter, hugs, kisses and I love yous!
17 the best in-laws I could ever ask for.
18 my birth mother choosing LIFE 31 years ago.
19 trusting adults I can leave my children with.
20 accepting people.
21 faith in God.
22 insurance.
23 my camera.  I love being able to look back at my babies faces.
24 quiet moments alone, and complete chaos as a family.
25 my life.  It isn't always pretty, but it's full of amazing, wonderful people I love and who love me back!

                                                 I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment