Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Being a mother has been one of the most stressful, sleepless and underpaid jobs I have ever had, but I wouldn't quit this job for anything!  Even though there may be a lot of bad days, the good days always overshadow every thing else and besides, this is hands down the most rewarding job I have ever had! 

If I've ever known anything for sure in my life, it was the fact that I've always wanted to be a mom.  I feel so blessed to have been given this amazing gift of motherhood twice, and every time I look into my girls' eyes, I can't see anything but peace, love and happiness.  And for me, that's what's it's all about!  I love my girls more than anything else in this world, and I am proud to be their mom; today, tomorrow, and forever. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mom's out there, especially to my own loving mom and my amazing mother-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment