Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

       LOVE: 1.powerful attraction to another. 2. warm concern. 3. loved person 4. feel love for.
 



There are so many people in my life that I LOVE.  People that have been there for me, supported me and LOVED me simply for the person that I am.  I am so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life that not only I can LOVE but who LOVE me too. 

I LOVE my parents.  They gave me a life that I am so happy to have been a part of.  They have shown me what it means to LOVE someone and to be LOVED in return.  They LOVED me and cheered me on through the great moments in my life and LOVED me even more through the hard times in my life.  I know I wasn't always an easy person to LOVE, and lets face it I'm still not, but they have always showed me unconditonal LOVE.  And for being the best parents I could have ever dreamed of, I LOVE them!

I LOVE my brother, for being someone that I could always look up to and have always wanted to be like.  He's smart, caring, compassionate, strong and will stand up for what he believes in, no matter what.  He is an amazing person that I will LOVE forever.

LOVE my grandmother, for being my rock when I was growing up.  She was the only person I felt I could really talk to sometimes when my life felt like it was falling apart.  She is one of the strongest women I have ever known and I will forever hold her in my heart.

I LOVE my mother-in-law and my father-in-law for taking me into their family with open arms and LOVING me as if I were one of their own.  They have stood by me and supported me for many years and I am forever grateful to have not only gotten such an amazing husband, but an amazing second family to go with him!

I LOVE my best friend, Casey, for always being there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, a good laugh or a nice stiff drink.  I LOVE that she has been a part of my life through the most important parts of my life and that she has stood by me through thick and thin.  But most importantly, I LOVE her for LOVING my girls, as if they were her own.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my husband!  I couldn't have been blessed with a more amazing man to share the rest of my life with.  I LOVE how he is my best friend.  I LOVE how he can always put a smile on my face, but also how he can always crack me up by just being his goofy self.  I LOVE how he has LOVED me through the good times and the bad and how he has accepted my flaws and embraced them for the person that I am.  I LOVE how he brings out a better, more easy going side of me.  I LOVE how he is an amazing father to our girls.  I LOVE knowing that family is important to him and that he would do anything for us.  I LOVE, LOVING him.

I LOVE ( a million times) my two little girls!  They are my world, my life, my soul.  I LOVE how God has blessed me with two perfectly, amazing little girls that I can call my own.  I LOVE how they make me strive to be a better person.  I LOVE that they LOVE me.  I LOVE that I know deep down in my heart that no matter what, I will always LOVE them.  I LOVE hearing them say, "I LOVE you!" and I LOVE telling them "I LOVE you!"  I LOVE that I can see myself in each of them.  I LOVE the feeling I get when they give me hugs and kisses and tell me I'm the best mommy in the world, even though I know I fall short a lot of days.  I LOVE knowing that there are two little precious angels on this earth that I would do anything for.  I LOVE, LOVING them, everyday!

     Have a LOVING Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment